SHOCKING 😳🇳🇬
YEMI ALADE🗣️~~ Reasons why the song I work on with Tiwa savage will never be release.
I did a song with Tiwa some years back which was all about taking Africa to the world but later I received a disturbing response from Tiwa’s team saying I should remove Tiwa’s verse from the song reason being that they was a rumor she heard that I was see her then boyfriend out 😳.
I was really in deep shock because I never even knew who she was dating but I had to tell my producer to delete the whole song from the system.
Nigerian 33 years old artist YEMI ALADE in a recent interview talks about a song she did with Tiwa savage some years ago and Tiwa never wanted the song to be released because she heard rumors that ALADE was seeing her boyfriend out.

Comments
Post a Comment